Compulse Events with Google Speakers
Digital marketing is probably something you’re doing, but are you doing it well?
Compulse is offering a series of events that highlight best practices in digital marketing. These events are free, they’re fun and they’re guaranteed to change the way you approach online opportunities.
Each event features a Google speaker who will outline major digital trends and opportunities, and a speaker from Compulse Integrated Marketing who will explain different tactics that allow growing businesses to capitalize on these opportunities.
The Trends + Opportunities
Come to one of our events to learn:
- The six “must haves” for a mobile website
- How to get in front of qualified leads in a digital environment
- Ways to cut through the clutter and stand out to potential customers
- What users expect and some of the reasons you could be losing them
- How consumers behave online and how to give them what they’re looking for
Once you grasp the big picture, we’ll explain the nitty-gritty tactics that make success happen. Among other things, you’ll learn:
- How search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO) can generate leads
- The role online directory listings play in building trust and winning business
- How robust targeting capabilities can help you reach the audiences that matter most to your business
The information and tips we’ll share can support a range of goals you might be working toward like:
- More efficient lead generation
- Increased e-commerce sales
- More app downloads
- More store visits
- Increased website traffic
- Better user engagement
- More repeat business
Digital marketing is definitely worth doing, and if you care about your business’ continued growth then it’s worth doing well. RSVP to an event near you to save your seat and get the insights you need to hone your digital strategy and achieve the results you’re looking for. Questions? Call 844.821.2154 or email email@example.com.
Asheville, North Carolina